top of page
More Info.
Applying for a drop kerb.

To cross a kerb, verge or footway in a motor vehicle that has not already been approved by your local council, you will require Planning Permission. We are accredited NRSWA  operatives and have a lot of experience in dealing with this planning process and provide a hassle free service to obtain your permission.

Design and installation.

The first step towards creating a quality drop kerb or extending an existing one is the design and planning while also only using quality materials in the installation. We can relocate drainage systems, eliminate tree root problems and deal with difilcult sites to provide new vehicle access to your driveway or parking area.

Areas we cover.

We cover all areas throughout Hampshire extending out as far as Eastleigh, Southampton.

gn z.jpg
Gallery of recent projects.
gn 63.jpg
gn 27.jpg
gn 61.jpg
gn 52.jpg
gn 57.jpg
gn 47.jpg
gn 45.jpg
gn 44.jpg
gn 38.jpg
gn 26.jpg
gn 25.jpg
gn 23.jpg
gn 22.jpg
gn 20.jpg
gn 14.jpg
gn 12.jpg
bottom of page